The LCCUG Digital Photo SIG has decided that we will take pictures of farm buildings for our October 16 meeting. This will be barns and the like.
Here are some pictures that a search of Farm Buildings on Flickr.com brought up. This will help get us inspired!
Farm Buildings from Flickr
We'll also look at the animal pictures and picnic pictures left over from the September meeting. There's still time to bring those in.
I want to put Picnic pictures on a Flickr page for LCCUG - more about that later.
Also, I thought I would encourage everyone to get out their manuals and read up on ONE setting that their camera has (other than automatic). I am included in this suggestion. (I think I know where the manual is). Then we can share what we learned!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment