A Healthy Dose of Photo Inspiration — George Lange’s 2006 Photo Flipbook
Every so often, we run across photos that make us fall in love with photography all over again.
This is one of those times.
Last December, photographer George Lange put together a photo slideshow of his favorite work from 2006, and we’ve probably watched it ten times.
Spent three minutes with George and we guarantee you’ll be reaching for your camera by the end of it.
George notes: "Each day I have this privilege of telling the stories of people who share their lives with me. Each day I take in all that I can. Each day I share the evidence. In the end, it is a very simple answer I give when someone asks me what I do. “I take portraits.”"
from Photojojo
http://langephoto.com/video/video_flipbook_12_26_06.html
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment