Project 365: How to Take a Photo a Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way.
I tried to do this starting January 1 - take a picture a day - any picture. How hard could it be!
Well, I gave up on January 31. It was hard. I almost went out and bought a small camera to keep in my purse so I would always be ready to take the day's photo.
At the June Digital Photo SIG meeting, Bob suggested we try it again. A challenge to all of us LCCUG photo fans... let's try to take a picture a day. If we start July 1, that would have us starting exactly at the second half of the year.
I have a camera phone now, so I figure that will help me be ready to take a picture at a time. It's awkward to always have the camera with me when I'm at work.
Anyone else up for the challenge?
Here is a website about this kind of project that tells why it is a good idea and tips for doing the taking this on:
http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/
I think it would be fun to put them up on FLICKR or one of the photo sharing sites. Here is an example of some from FLICKR:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/designedlykristi/sets/72157594459002103/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/puggirl365/sets/72157594566006563/
24 folks have entered their collections officially as "Project 365" at Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=%22project+365%22&m=names
Looking at these can inspire you to give this a try!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment