Sunday, November 18, 2007

November meeting plans

At the November 19 meeting of the Digital Photo SIG we will share what photos we have taken recently and talk about plans for next year. What direction do we want to go in?

I want to demonstrate cool things that we can do with the photos we taken:
  • Smilebox is a free service for creating greeting cards to send to our friends and relatives. This is very easy and very impressive looking.
  • Animoto is an online service that lets you put your pictures into a slide show with music and then share with others. Another fun and easy option.
  • I wanted to share some Moo cards that I have ordered. Hopefully, they will be delivered before the meeting.

For any folks new to digital photography, I will be doing an introduction at the library on Sunday, December 2 at 2pm.

No comments: