About LoCoPhotogBlog
http://www.locophotogblog.com/
I started the Lorain County Photographer’s Blog because I was an amateur photographer. I was shooting everything I could, and uploading it to my Flickr site. As I came across more and more Lorain photographers, I thought that it was too bad that people that weren’t members of Flickr couldn’t enjoy the pictures that were being taken around town. It was also an opportunity for local organizations to find local scenes that they may want to use and, if not pay for, to give a photographer an opportunity to get his or her name out there.
I wrote that almost a year ago. Since then, I’ve been contacted by a few people who wanted to be a part of this, and then never followed through. It’s now January of ‘08, and I’m focusing a bit of my energy on Downtown Lorain, the MetroParks, and the 2nd St. carvings. There are some other projects I’m working on, so stay tuned.
If you would like to post some pictures of your own, please contact me at heneryhawk1@yahoo.com
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment